SplashMagic Storm Jacket - Coast Blue | Waterproof Windproof Eco
The measurements below show the 'perfect' size for the garments. If your child is in between these specified measurements (primarily for height) we recommend to go with the next size up to allow for growth.
As our products are outerwear, they are a generous fit across the body - this will allow for 1-3 layers and larger body types, and all of our waistbands are elasticated for easy fitting. The most important measurement is height as this determines the sleeve/pant length.
Scroll down for diagrams on how to measure your child, and at the bottom of the page we have a link to our actual garment measurements if you would like to compare to items at home.
- $5 US wide shipping or free on orders over $40
- Buy now, pay later with Sezzle or Shop Pay
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Outer Fabric: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Bedford Shell
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece
When the raincoat gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Fun for toddler and big kids alike! Providing full protection in both wind and rain, with taped seams to prevent leaks and lined with soft and cozy microfleece for warmth and comfort.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Taped seams to prevent leaks
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Lightweight and packable.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Elasticated cuffs with thumbholes to cover hands in rain and wind.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Chest zipper pocket for stashing¬†stuff
- Fleece lined pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Unisex style and fit
- Outer: 100% Recycled rPET Fabric - made from recycled water bottles
- Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece Fabric - made from recycled water bottles
- Packaged in Recycled Ocean Plastic polybag
- Shipped in Recycled Ocean Plastic mailer
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
We aim to ship all items in sustainable and eco-friendly packaging! Thanks to our partners at betterpackaging.com
Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $40
Orders are shipped with tracking via UPS from our location in Seattle, Washington. Orders leave our warehouse same day (before 1pm) or next business day if placed after 1pm.
1-2 days within Washington State
2-3 days West Coast US
3-4 days Mid West US
3-6 days Eastern US
Want to ship to Canada? Visit our Canadian store www.thermkids.ca
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally at this time.
30 day returns/exchanges + 12 month warranty. And we cover the return postage!
Read more: Exchanges and Returns
- Not sure which jacket to choose? View our guide