- ALL WEATHER WEAR - With ultra-fine poly insulation and a 3,500mm waterproof and 100% windproof shell; offering the warmth and comfort of a down puffer vest with added protection from wind and rain.
- FEATURES: Suitable in cold or mild winter temps, high winds and unexpected downpours, our kids vest is designed with zip up closure, fleece lined pockets, and longer back for extra weather protection.
- SENSORY FRIENDLY: Featuring a soft jersey mesh lining to provide a comfortable feel against the body with additional warmth. The lining is also breathable to prevent overheating.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIAL: Made with rPET fabric, which is produced from 100% recycled plastic. This sustainable fabric is durable, comfortable, and the vest is both machine washable and dryer safe.
- RISK FREE: If the product isn't right for any reason, we invite you to return for a full refund or exchange. See our Risk Free Guarantee below.
- Size Chart
- Shipping & Returns
- Garment Care
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging.
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Waterproof and windproof - will keep the torso completely dry, and block all wind.
- The ultra-fine poly insulation and soft mesh lining provide cosy warmth with a soft fabric against the body.
- Fleece lined zipper pockets - we're all about the extra warmth!⠀
- Reflective features front and back⠀
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Unisex style + fit.
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
USA (Excluding Hawaii): Standard Flat rate shipping $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $50. *Expedited 2 day shipping also available for $12.
Orders are shipped with tracking from our location in California. Standard shipping 3-5 days.
We also offer a 30 day money back guarantee and 12 month warranty. More info here.
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
Confused or can't decide?
*We determine our Therm Waterproof Rating based on real life wear & testing, there are many factors (other than the mm rating) that affect the overall waterproofing of a jacket such as seam positioning, fabric weight and lining. We've worn and tested these jackets ourselves & on our own children, and combined with many years of customer feedback to determine our overall Therm Rating.
Showing - Of Reviews