Convertible Snow Pants - Black
The measurements below show the 'perfect' size for the garments. If your child is in between these specified measurements (primarily for height) we recommend to go with the next size up to allow for growth.
As our products are outerwear, they are a generous fit across the body - this will allow for 1-3 layers and larger body types, and all of our waistbands are elasticated for easy fitting. The most important measurement is height as this determines the sleeve/pant length.
Scroll down for diagrams on how to measure your child, and at the bottom of the page we have a link to our actual garment measurements if you would like to compare to items at home.
- $5 US wide shipping or free on orders over $40
- Buy now, pay later with Sezzle or Shop Pay
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Outer Fabric: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell
Lining: 120g Ecosoft recycled insulation
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Taffeta
With 120gsm Ecosoft insulation our Snowrider Overalls are 5,000mm waterproof and 100% windproof to keep kids warm and dry in rain, wind and snow. Rated at -22°F for sub-freezing temps. Ideal for cold and snowy conditions, and packed with mountain-ready features for kids who love to sled, snowboard and ski! And the bib detaches to convert from Overalls to Snow Pants!
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- 5,000mm waterproof + windproof outer
- Fully insulated with taffetta lining
- 100% Windproof
- Adjustable and removable bib & straps
- Elastic ankle gaiters to keep snow out
- Cargo stash pocket at side
- Double layer knees for durability
- Reinforced inner leg and hem to prevent ripping on boots
- Reflective features for visibility
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
- Outer: 100% Recycled rPET Fabric - made from recycled water bottles
- Insulation: 100% Recycled rPET Wadding - made from recycled water bottles
- Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Mesh Fabric - made from recycled water bottles
- Packaged in Recycled Ocean Plastic polybag
- Shipped in Recycled Ocean Plastic mailer
We aim to ship all items in sustainable and eco-friendly packaging! Thanks to our partners at betterpackaging.com
Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $40
Orders are shipped with tracking via UPS from our location in Seattle, Washington. Orders leave our warehouse same day (before 1pm) or next business day if placed after 1pm.
1-2 days within Washington State
2-3 days West Coast US
3-4 days Mid West US
3-6 days Eastern US
Want to ship to Canada? Visit our Canadian store www.thermkids.ca
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally at this time.
30 day returns/exchanges + 12 month warranty. And we cover the return postage!
Read more: Exchanges and Returns
- Not sure which jacket to choose? View our guide