All-Weather Fleece Overalls - Black
The measurements below show the 'perfect' size for the garments. If your child is in between these specified measurements (primarily for height) we recommend to go with the next size up to allow for growth.
As our products are outerwear, they are a generous fit across the body - this will allow for 1-3 layers and larger body types, and all of our waistbands are elasticated for easy fitting. The most important measurement is height as this determines the sleeve/pant length.
Scroll down for diagrams on how to measure your child, and at the bottom of the page we have a link to our actual garment measurements if you would like to compare to items at home.
- $5 US wide shipping or free on orders over $40
- Buy now, pay later with Sezzle or Shop Pay
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Outer: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Tricot Shell with bonded 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece lining
Our All-Weather Fleece Overalls combine soft fleece with a full weather protective waterproof & windproof outer shell. A comfortable overall with a soft and stretchy feel, bonded with ultra-soft microfleece lining for warmth. From crawlers through to puddle jumpers, these cozy overalls are an ideal choice in chilly, rainy, or snowy conditions.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Soft and stretchy outer fabric with microfleece lining throughout
- Elasticated at the sides for easy fitting
- Sturdy double layer fabric at knees and seat for added durability
- Elastic cuffs with stirrups
- Heavy duty adjustable elastic straps
- Reflective features front and back
- Outer: 100% Recycled rPET Fabric - made from recycled water bottles
- Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece Fabric - made from recycled water bottles
- Packaged in Recycled Ocean Plastic polybag
- Shipped in Recycled Ocean Plastic mailer
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to zip up all zippers before washing and drying!
We aim to ship all items in sustainable and eco-friendly packaging! Thanks to our partners at betterpackaging.com
Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $40
Orders are shipped with tracking via UPS from our location in Seattle, Washington. Orders leave our warehouse same day (before 1pm) or next business day if placed after 1pm.
1-2 days within Washington State
2-3 days West Coast US
3-4 days Mid West US
3-6 days Eastern US
Want to ship to Canada? Visit our Canadian store www.thermkids.ca
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally at this time.
30 day returns/exchanges + 12 month warranty. And we cover the return postage!
Read more: Exchanges and Returns