Lightweight weather protection - Rated at 10,000mm waterproof and fully seam sealed to prevent leaks, this ultra-light raincoat is packable and packs into it's own zip-up pouch inside the pocket. Perfect for hiking, camping, or to pop in the school backpack for any day wear.
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in compostable eco packaging.
- Product Specifications
- Size Chart
- Shipping & Returns
- Garment Care
Outer: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell + sealed seams = no leaks!
Machine washable and dryer safe!
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- 10,000mm + sealed/taped seams = no leaks
- Waterproof centre zipper
- Unlined and super lightweight, pack it into its own pocket to make a portable pouch.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Hood is elasticated for a snug fit, with a built in peak to shield the face.
- Extended collar with zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Elasticated cuffs with thumbholes to cover hands in rain and wind.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Zipper pockets for stashing stuff!
- Unisex fit
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over 1-3 layers based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
Standard rate $5.00 to all US states (excluding Hawaii). Free shipping on orders over $50
*Expedited 2 day shipping also available for $12.
Orders are shipped with tracking via DHL, Fedex or UPS from our location in California. Orders leave our warehouse same or next business day, with expected shipping time 3-5 days.
More info here.
Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care
Just throw your Therm garment in the wash with your normal load - we recommend a warm wash with liquid detergent, not powder.
Plus all of our garments love the dryer! In fact the dryer is needed for the waterproof coating. If your Therm garment doesn't seem as waterproof as it was, (or the SplashMagic pattern isn't appearing well) just dampen it again and dry it fully in a medium to hot dryer.
Confused or can't decide?
*We determine our Therm Waterproof Rating based on real life wear & testing, there are many factors (other than the mm rating) that affect the overall waterproofing of a jacket such as seam positioning, fabric weight and lining. We've worn and tested these jackets ourselves & on our own children, and combined with many years of customer feedback to determine our overall Therm Rating.
Reviews are from Amazon store. Visit amazon.com/therm to view more
Showing - Of Reviews